Monday, September 28, 2009

Yooo!!!!

Yoooooo!!!!!

Man it's been a long time. I have been so busy doing interviews, visiting radio stations, and rehearsing for my upcoming shows with the band!! Novato was this Saturday, then THE ROXY in LA for my record release party Oct. 8, and then shows in Atlanta, Roanoke, VA and more TBA shortly.

I've been busy, but loving every minute since touring is what I love most about my work. Anyway, I'm glad we have been keeping in touch on Twitter daily. It's so much easier to communicate that way don't you think?

So here are some of the things going on... My Sad Song video is out and you can watch it here, and pretty much everywhere at this point. Special thanks to Ana Veselic who came up with a brilliant, and funny concept that I love and hope you enjoy too. If you do let me know, your comments and emails mean a lot to me. I have some new remixes that I'm loving... David Tort is the man! And wasssup to Roger Sanchez for playing David's mix in his podcast this week on iTunes! Andy Caldwell also did a classic revamp, and wait til you hear what Jody Den Broeden and Chris Cox did with the song (sign up atwww.blakelewisofficial to hear it first). The Blake Lewis Army was out and about on the Idol Live tour and handed out thousands of fliers, did you get one? Thanks to my army for looking out and even offering to buy me a new iphone after I drove over mine in a go kart race. You guys are the best fans anyone could ask for.

I could go on for an hour but won't. Just know I haven't been in touch because I'm crazy busy BUT that doesn't mean I'm not aware of all the great support you've been giving me. I read your comments on the video and appreciate all of your support!

I will be on a live chat on my website Oct 5 at 6pm PST/9pm EST. I really hope you can join me. I want to tell you personally what it was like shooting the video and recording the album. You will all be able to hear the full album today - Sept 28 on AOL. I will tweet the link as soon as it’s live!

I'm so thankful to have you all as friends.

Much love and happiness,

Blake


No comments:

Post a Comment